1. Provide customers with an unusual product presentation
It is natural that people can learn about products and services you offer only if you present them to the potential customers. Get hundreds of amazed at first glance customers with an exclusive presentation of your product. For example, if you sell furniture pieces, with 3D rendering you can create:
- Colorful and eye-catching hand-out 3D materials. These might be brochures, leaflets, stands and many other examples. Imagine surprised sights of your guests when they see a full-size 3D exhibition stand with the examples of your goods. It’s really important that you get your exhibition stand design correct, right from the very start as this is a sure way to attract people to your business. In addition, the creation process is fast and cheap in comparison with tiring photo sessions;
- 3D Animation. 3D rendering allows showing a product in any background and presenting its potential in a variety of ways. Now customers should not rack their brain by imagining one or another solution, you will do that for them thanks to 3D modeling;
- Virtual reality. Provide your potential customers with immersive experience. Let them see how any piece of furniture will adorn one or another room offering them a walk through them. 3D modeling will not only make a huge impact on your customers due to possibilities it offers but also show that your company follows the latest technological trends and deserves trust.
2. Make your advertising campaign affordable and influential
When you created a perfect product, it is time to promote it to masses using an effective advertising strategy. The most efficient way to present a product is to provide its images and videos that emphasize its benefits. They are more likely to be noticed by a larger number of target audience, but require much effort, time and money if made in a more traditional way – by making photographs or shooting videos.
3D product visualization can prevent you from this exhausting and costly experience providing even more opportunities. First of all, you will get visuals of the highest quality, be not restricted by the right of intellectual property and use them in any source of advertisement. Apart from magazines, television and the Internet, you can promote your products on social platforms or through the app. You will save money and get a better result with more opportunities.
3. Manufacture only pre-ordered products
Today, you do not need to produce dozens of the product examples that differ in color, size or some details and waste money for storage, shipment and dealers to get rid of the old collections. 3D modeling allows businesses to offer a wider range of products without spending money on their manufacture. Create models of goods different in colors, shapes, material and manufacture only those examples that have been purchased. 3D rendering also includes accurate measurements of every piece, so you will never be subjected to mistakes during production.
Such a wide range of products results in better seller-customer relationships and Make your business outstanding among the closest competitors.
4. Offer 3D product catalogs that are interactive and customizable
Most of the modern buyers got used to printed or online catalogs that display basic products characteristics (most often their front and back) as well as a standard color range. But a picture on the screen can have little in common with the item delivered. Customers refuse from buying such examples because of the unprofessional presentation. If you want to sell a furniture piece, you need to showcase it from all the sides and 3D modeling is perfect for that. You can not only rotate the item upside down analyzing its characteristics and functionality from different angles but even take a 360° tour to get a full picture of the item. In addition, you can customize the product right on the website until you find a perfect solution. As a result, companies get an excellent accuracy level, while clients get an innovative, funny experience and an ideal piece. The return rate will drop down significantly with 3D visualization.
5. Attract new investors
One of the best solutions how to make the business grow is an attraction of huge investments. As soon as you manage to persuade that return on the money is guaranteed, you will get a deal. How can you do that? Provide the investor with the only thing he trusts – accurate figures. 3D visualization allows testing product popularity in the real market conditions. You can offer customers to pre-order one or another item and see what pieces are worth investing money and sent to mass production. This data will be more than just convincing for investors and success of your business.
3D product visualization is a new but incredibly useful tool that can take any business to the new level. Take advantage of the modern technology and you will be surprised how the least effort of yours will help your company to flourish. You will not only increase profit but also attract more new clients, improve brand awareness and find investors. What else is necessary for your company to develop?