How virtual furniture placement takes place
Today it is not surprising to see 3D renderings of furniture for sale. The largest companies offer their furniture models online allowing to use them in your projects. Of course, it can be free or you may need to buy these models to be able to use them. This process is a kind of the marketing solution that brings furniture of one or another brand into masses. Professional virtual staging companies have huge sets of such models to meet the requirements of the most demanded customers, so they can create real interior design masterpieces using their computers. The procedure of furniture placement is quite time-consuming and painstaking.
You should complete the following stages:
- Make the plan of the room with accurate measurements of its parts.
- Choose the style of the interior design.
- Create a suitable finish on walls, ceiling and floor.
- Select furniture pieces to meet the style and playing together well.
- Distribute them around the room choosing the necessary angles.
- Consider the light source and add shades.
- Add decor and accessories.
Though it may seem that all these stages seem simple and easy-to-complete, only a qualified professional will manage to do that. You need to have excellent computer skills and be an experienced interior designer to be able to create a luxurious picture of high quality. Otherwise, you will be disappointed with a result received.
Virtual furniture placement can be a powerful tool only in the hands of the experts. That is the reason to turn to professionals to get appealing staged images.